Due to the current global situation surrounding Covid-19 there may be delays with your delivery. We have been experiencing longer waiting times with the postal service but rest assured we’re working hard to get your orders to you as swiftly as possible. We are operating as a very small team so thank you for your patience! 💚
Hello to all of our amazing EU customers!
The good news is that right now we are still shipping to Europe. The not-so-great-news is that we are still uncovering the full impact of Brexit on our EU customers and our business.
Below is a breakdown of some of the charges you may incur when ordering goods from the UK to be shipped to EU countries (all info was taken directly from the government website):
TAX AND DUTY
- You’ll be contacted by Royal Mail, Parcelforce or the courier company if you need to pay any VAT, duty or delivery charges (‘handling fees’) to receive your goods.
- They’ll send you a bill stating exactly which fees you need to pay.
- They’ll normally hold your parcel for about 3 weeks. If you have not paid the bill by then, your parcel will be returned to the sender.
You will not have to pay anything to the delivery company to receive goods worth less than £135
You’ll be charged Customs Duty on all goods sent from outside the UK (or the UK and the EU if you’re in Northern Ireland) if they’re:
- Worth more than £135
If you’re charged Customs Duty, you’ll need to pay it on both:
- The price paid for the goods
- Postage, packaging and insurance
We value all our customers dearly and we will do our best to ensure fees are minimal and our paperwork is correct, but we cannot guarantee what the exact charges will be once the parcel leaves us. If you have any questions or concerns when placing your order, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help.